Futaba Systems 4PM R334SBS 2.4GHz 4 Channel Surface Transmitter, FUT010043873
- Futaba 01004387-3 – 4PM 2.4GHz 4-Channel T-FHSS Radio System, R334SBS
- Features: 2.4GHz T-FHSS Telemetry System High Response System SR-Mode Mini-z Mode Backlit 128×64 LCD Screen MC link & S.BUS Servo Link Function Advanced Braking System (A.B.S.) Throttle Acceleration Programming mMxing 4WS Mixing & Gyro Mixing Dual ESC mixing 40 Model Memory 10 Character Model Name Adjustable Throttle Position Micro SD card slot for update
- Includes: (1) T4PM Transmitter (1) R334SBS Receiver
- Specs: TRANSMITTER SPECS T-FHSS SR/T-FHSS/S-FHSS SYSTEM, WHEEL TYPE, 4 CHANNELS COMMUNICATION METHOD: One-way operating system MAXIMUM OPERATING RANGE: 100m (Except the MINIT system) (Optimum condition) FOR SAFETY: F/S, B-F/S, ID TRANSMITTER FREQUENCY: 2.4 GHz band RF POWER OUTPUT: 100mW EIRP POWER REQUIREMENT: (Dry Cell Battery) Penlight x 3 (4.5 V) CURRENT DRAIN: 150 mA or less RECEIVER SPECS T-FHSS SR SIZE: 33.9 mm x 22.3 mm x 11.3 mm / 1.33 in x 0
- Part number(s) included (in factory packaging): 01004387-3
Futaba 3PV Three-Channel Two-Point-Four Gigahertz Computerized Radio Control Surface Transmitter with R304SB T-FHSS Telemetry Receiver
- One of the most versatile surface radio systems ever, with FHSS, S-FHSS and T-FHSS protocols.
- The included R304SB T-FHSS receiver works with telemetry sensors to keep you apprised of transmitter and receiver voltage while you drive.
- The large screen makes it easy to view information from the 3PV’s intuitive menu.
- Digital trims for Steering, Throttle and Steering Dual Rate are conveniently positioned around the wheel for easy access.
- The battery compartment in the transmitter’s base can hold 4 “AA” alkaline batteries, Nickel-Metal Hydrides or a lithium pack; batteries not included.
Futaba 3PRKA 3-Channel 2.4GHz Radio FHSS System
- Futaba 3PRKA 3-Channel 2. 4GHz FHSS Radio System with R203GF 3-Channel Receiver
- Perfect for an inexpensive start-up system or an economical PA for your RTR
- Thumb-activated, simple controls and compact layout make it easy to tailor a to your driving style
- Features dual-rate steering, throttle fail-safe, and low-battery warning
- Includes transmitter and receiver only; servos not included
Futaba 4YF 4-Channel 2.4GHz FHSS Transmitter with R2004GF Receiver
- An ideal choice for budget-conscious pilots
- The transmitter and receiver link securely with the push of a button
- All-channel servo reversing for more installation options
- Power Down mode reduces RF power for 90 seconds to simplify ground checks for interference
- Includes 4YF tTransmitter, R2004GF receiver, on/off switch harness, neck strap, and instruction manual
Futaba 6J 6-Channel S-FHSS 2.4GHz Radio Transmitter with R2006GS Receiver
- Easily navigate forward and backward through menus
- Lets you assign most mixing functions to the switch you prefer
- Includes airplane and heli software
- 15-model memory
- Includes transmitter, receiver, instruction manual, neckstrap, and smooth ratchet plate (for heli throttle)
Futaba Systems 7PXR 7-Channel FASST Transmitter with R334SBS Receiver, FUT010043953
- Futaba 01004395-3 – 7PXR 2.4 GHz 7-Channel T-FHSS Radio System, R334SBS Receiver
- Features: T7PXR has an HVGA 4.3 inch, full-color, backlit LCD touch screen. The screen is transflective which enables both indoor and outdoor visibility. In addition to the T-FHSS telemetry system, we added a T-FHSS SR (Super Response) system that increased processing speed to further improve response. (SR system does not support telemetry function.) Software can be updated by microSD card. Model data can also be saved in a microSD card. In addition, telemetry log data can be saved.
- Includes: (1) T7PXR Transmitter (1) R334SBS (1) Dry Battery Holder (1) Wheel Offset Adapter (1) Wheel Adapter 32deg (1) Large Diameter Steering Wheel (54 mm) (1) Trigger Brake Lever (Narrow Type) (1) Miniature Screwdriver (1) Screen Protector (3) Receiver Plugs
- Specs: Transmitter Specifications: 2.4 GHz band/ -Transmitting RF power output: 100 mW EIRP T-FHSS SR/T-FHSS/S-FHSS/FASST-C2 Ni-MH NT5F1800B (6 V) LiFe FT2F1700BV2 (6.6 V) 350 mA or less (When the T-FHSS, Vibration off, back lighting on) **When you turn on your 7PXR, bright dots may appear on your screen display. Your display contains an extremely large number of TFT and is manufactured using high-precision technology. Any bright dots that may appear on your display are i
- Part number(s) included (in factory packaging): 01004395-3
Futaba 01004355-3 16Sza 2.4GHz FASST Airplane Spec Radio System with R7008SB Receiver
- Fastest air-2.4GHz multi-function 18 channel transmitter
- 4.3 color touch screen LCD
- Telemetry system
- Sobs/s.Bus2 servo setting function
- Power saving transmitter Type
Futaba 6L Sport 2.4GHz R3106GF TFHSS Mono for RC Air System RC Radio Transmitter
- A quality entry-level six-channel system, but without costly extras that are often not needed with most aircraft.
- Has highly requested features such as V-tail, elevon and flaperon mixing, servo reversing, low battery alarm and buddy box capability.
- Operate flaps, retracts or other functions with the easily accessible two-position switch and variable rate rotary dial.
- Comes with a full-range R3106GF T-FHSS 2.4GHz six-channel high-voltage receiver.
- The full-range antenna is built into the transmitter case, for a sleeker appearance.
Futaba 10JH 10-Channel Heli T-FHSS Computer Radio System
- Futaba 10JH 2.4GHz 10-Channel S/FHSS radio system with R3008SB T-FHSS telemetry-capable receiver
- Perfect for a whole host of applications: Airplane, helicopter, glider and multi-rotor menus are all included
- 10 channels; telemetry data can be viewed on the backlit LCD screen and audibly reported through headphones; fully programmable and user updateable
- Heli version – defaults to helicopter settings when powered up and has a non-ratcheted (smooth) throttle stick
- Includes transmitter, receiver, switch harness, and neck strap; servos not included
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.