African Adin-KRA Gye NYA-me,Ethnic Jewelry Gha-naian Gift,Gold Color Gha-na Pendant Necklaces Women Men Women 60cm Luxury Jewelry Design 2021
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- GREAT GIFT IDEAS: Buy it now and make it a great gift for yourself or your beloved ones on Birthday, Halloween, Christmas, New year, Father’s day, Mother’s day, Anniversary day, Valentine…
- SIZE: Please see more details in our size picture chart for accurate sizes.
Black Seed Bitters with Moringa 3 x 16 oz Bottles~Gye Nyame~Detox and Save
- Best-seller! Save $ with a package of 3 bottles.
- This listing is for a package of 3×16 fl oz bottles = 48 fl oz total
- The Original Black Seed Bitters.
- All Natural Ingredients.
- Easy shipping + professional packing with Olive Naturals.
Adinkra Symbol – Gye Nyame T-Shirt
- The Gye Nyame meaning: Except God
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Black Seed Bitters with Moringa~Detox~16 oz~The Original+Best by Gye Nyame
- 🖤 Treat your body right. Prevent and relieve autointoxication with the original Black Seed Bitters.
- 🖤 If the product you receive does not look like the picture in this listing it is a counterfeit!
- 🖤 With Black Seed, Sea Moss, Moringa Oleifera, Tumeric and more.
- 🖤 Best seller since 2008.
- 🖤 All natural Ingredients. Made with care in Brooklyn, NY.
West African Wisdom Adinkra Symbols Meanings Pendant Necklace Stainless Steel Adinkra Gye Nyame Ethnic Jewelry (A)
- 24K gold vacuum plating high quality pendant chain
- Nickel free and lead free with gold overlay
- symbol of courage, valor, and heroism
- West African Wisdom: Adinkra Symbols & Meanings
- The crossed swords were a popular motif in the heraldic shields of many former Akan states. In addition to recognizing courage and valor, the swords can represent legitimate state authority.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.