Hasbro Hi Ho! Cherry-O Board Game for 2 to 4 Players Kids Ages 3 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing the Hi Ho! Cherry-O game when you were a child? Introduce new generations to the classic gameplay of this kids’ board game for boys and girls ages 3 and up
- FUN COUNTING BOARD GAME: Kids ages 3 and up can have a blast picking pretend fruit from the trees on the game board, and filling their buckets. The spinner lets them know the number of pieces to pick — or put back
- SIMPLE GAMEPLAY FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Players take turns picking pretend cherries, blueberries, apples, and oranges from their trees to fill their baskets. The first to fill their basket wins
- PRACTICE BASIC MATH SKILLS: Kids can have such fun picking fruit to fill their baskets, they don’t even realize they’re practicing math skills, such as counting, addition and subtraction
- GREAT GIFT FOR BOYS AND GIRLS: The Hi Ho! Cherry-O board game makes a great birthday gift for both boys and girls ages 3 and up. Play it at home with the family. Use this fun counting game in the classroom
Winning Moves Games Hi – Ho! Cherry – O Board Game
- Includes 1 plastic gameboard with 4 trees and buckets
- Includes 44 plastic cherries (40 for game play and 4 extras)
- Includes Fully assembled spinner
- Includes Illustrated instructions
- WARNING Choking Hazard Small parts. Not for children under 3.
Hasbro Gaming Hi Ho Cherry-O Game Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Edition (Amazon Exclusive)
- Fun Hi Ho! Cherry-O game challenges the kids’ math skills
- Helps kids practice counting and numbers
- Players pick pretend fruits off of their trees
- Character movers look like Mickey, Goofy or Donald
- The first player to pick all the fruit off their tree wins
Multiple by Hasbro Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders and Hi Ho Cherry-O Board Game Bundle
- Three Classic Children’s Games Bundled Together for Great Family Fun.
- Candy Land – The Classic Game of Sweet Adventures. Draw colorful cards to guide your gingerbread man along the rainbow path.
- Hi Cherry-O will delight and challenge preschoolers as they gather cherries, blueberries and apples.
- Chutes and Ladders – The Exciting Game of Ups & Downs!
Hasbro Hi Ho Cherry-O
- Hi Ho Cherry-O is a game of basket-filling fun
- First player to pick all their fruit wins
- Helps teach basic math skills
- Recommended for 2-3 players ages 3 and up
Hasbro Gaming Guess Who? Game Original Guessing Game for Kids Ages 6 and Up for 2 Players
- THE ORIGINAL GUESSING GAME: This edition of the Guess Who? game features classic tabletop boards, 24 Mystery cards and 48 Face cards
- INTERACTIVE GAME FOR KIDS: Kids can have loads of fun as they use yes or no question to guess each other’s mystery character
- CLASSIC GUESS WHO? GAMEPLAY: Remember playing the Guess Who? game when you were a kid? This guessing game features classic gameplay with updated characters from the previous edition
- UPDATED ART: This edition of the Guess Who? game features updated characters and character art not seen in previous versions
Educational Insights The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game for Preschoolers & Toddlers, Easter Game for Kids, Color Recognition, Fine Motor Skills, Ages 3+
- BEST-SELLING PRESCHOOL GAME 5 YEARS RUNNING! Reinforce color learning, help develop matching skills, strategic thinking, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills with this board game for kids
- A COLOR-MATCHING, FINE MOTOR SKILLS, STRATEGY GAME: Your forest pals are hungry and need your help. Help them find their acorns in this fun and addictive toddler board game designed to teach young children about colors. Easy to understand and play—no reading required. Easy setup and clean up – box doubles as storage
- HOW TO PLAY: Spin the spinner and pick up the matching acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, placing it in your log. The first to collect 5 acorns wins
- INCLUDES: A colorful tree-shaped game board, Squirrel Squeezer, 20 colored acorns, 1 game spinner, 4 logs, and instruction guide
- AT HOME LEARNING ACTIVITY: Makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom. We are dedicated in providing resources that keep your kids learning and having fun while at home
Peaceable Kingdom Monkey Around Game
- Includes 1 game board, 40 movement cards, 1 bean bag banana, parent guide and instructions for game play
- Children learn gross motor skills, hand-eye coordination, imitation, vocabulary and social-emotional skills through play
- This game especially for 2-year-olds gives parents a new and exciting way to engage with their child through simple and playful fun
- Monkey Around contains 40 cards that prompt players to do movements together – from hugs to high fives to simple gross motor skills like balancing, hopping and marching
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.