OEMTOOLS 27178 Master Inner Tie Rod Tool Set, Remove & Install Tie Rods in Cars, Pickups, and SUVs, Includes 12 Crowfoot Adapters & 1/2 Inch Drive Tube
- INNER TIE ROD REMOVAL TOOL Set: Includes 12 sizes of crowfoot-style adapters: 1-3/16″, 1-1/4″, 1-5/16″, 1-3/8″, 1-7/16″, 1-1/2″ and 29 mm, 32. 5 mm, 33. 6 mm, 38. 4 mm, 40 mm, 42 mm; Easily remove most inner tie rod ends
- ULTRA DURABLE: Tie rod puller tool’s crowfoot adapters are nickel plated for durability
- WIDELY USEFUL INNER TIE ROD TOOL: Tube Handle Inner Diameter is 2.125 In. to Service Small Cars, Pick-ups and Large SUVs
- USE A RATCHET OR BREAKER BAR: 1/2 Inch drive tube handle makes it easy to remove and re-install to proper torque
- EFFORTLESS ORGANIZATION: Tie rod end removal tool comes in a blow mold case for easy organization
Lisle 45750 Inner Tie Rod Tool
- Works on Tie Rods With Inaccessible Flats. Includes an Additional 1-1/2″Crows Foot for Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon.
- Many inner tie rod end sockets do not have a complete hex on the full length of the socket.
- he rounded socket ends prevent access to the wrench flats.
- This tool utilizes six crows feet, to engage the wrench flats.
- Long socket slips over tie rod end and connects to the crows foot.
- The inner tie rod can be removed and installed without removing the rack.
- 46270 29mm for Toyota and 46280 32.5mm for Ford sizes are available independently.
8MILELAKE Inner Tie Rod Removal Tool Set Car Auto Mechanics Inner Tie Rod Tool
- designed for the inner tie rods that are inaccessible to adjust.
- The inner tie rod can be easily removed and installed
- by slipping the long socket over the tie rod end and connecting it to the open-jaw driver.
Orion Motor Tech Inner Tie Rod Removal Tool Kit, SAE and Metric Sizes | Metric & Standard Inner Tie Rod Removal and Installation Mechanic Tool Set with 12 Crowfoot Adapters for Domestic & Import Cars
- 13-PIECE TIE ROD SET: Orion Motor Tech’s handy mechanic tool set easily removes & installs inner tie rods without removing the rack and pinion; its 12 crowfoot adapters cover the most commonly needed SAE & metric sizes—1-13/16″, 1-1/4″, 1-5/16″, 1-3/8″, 1-7/16″, 1-1/2″, 29 mm, 32.5 mm, 33.6 mm, 38.4 mm, 40 mm, & 42 mm—to get all your work done quickly and efficiently
- 1/2-INCH DRIVE: Our tie rod tool is compatible with 1/2″ drive wrenches and helps you get at parts where normal wrenches just can’t fit; 20 inches long, its knurled grip keeps you in total control at all times
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY: Constructed from 45# steel coated with black oxide, this tie rod removal set boasts admirable strength and will give you corrosion-proof service for years to come
- WIDE APPLICATION: OMT’s tie rod removal tools work with most domestic and import vehicles including cars, pickups, and SUVs
- QUICK ORGANIZATION: The custom-molded case keeps your tie rod tool and adapter set organized and easy to store or transport between jobs
Inner Tie Rod Tool, EXCELFU 3/8 Inch Low Profile Tool for Inner Tie Rod Removal and Installation
- Practical: the 3/8″ Inner Tie Rod Tool turns smooth tie rods easily and remove inner tie rods without removing the outer tie rod
- Compatibility: fit for all standard tie rods with smooth cylinder ends; Work on any rod that fits between the 3″ top and bottom components with both 9/16″ nuts screwed on and tightened
- Easy to use: simply slide tool over the end and tighten collar to allow access with a 3/8″ drive extension; adapters can be used for larger breaker bars/extensions
- Strong grip: tool teeth grip the tie rod securely as you plug in a socket wrench or breaker bar and turn these smooth tie rod ends
- Convenient: design with compact/low profile means no bulky tool to store; Best tool for servicing inner tie rods to easily remove, repair and installation
Powerbuilt Inner Tie Rod Remover Tool for Ford, GM, Chrysler Rack, and Pinion – 648607
- Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today
- Tool solutions for most all situations
- Built to exceed tool standards
- Designed for removing the inner tie rod
- Includes 1-5/16 inches, 1-3/16 inches and 1-71/6 inches adapters
- Storage case includes laminated instruction sheets with photos
Toolwiz Universal Inner Tie Rod Hex Wrench Repair Removal Tools 27-42mm for Car Truck Vehicle Motorcycle, Compatible with Mercedes Benz, BMW, Toyota, Honda, Ford
- Toolwiz inner tie rods tool is designed specifically for the removal of the direction of the steering rod
- This inner tie rods tool is suitable for tie rods between 27mm and 42mm in diameter
- Easily removes inner tie rod ends without removing rack and pinion
- Specially designed to be used with 1/2″ square drive tools
- Universal fits for various vehicles including compatible with Mercedes, Benz, BMW, Toyota, Honda, Ford and more
Cal-Van Tools 946 Low Profile Inner Tie Rod Tool , Black
- Turns smooth tie rods easily
- Simply slide tool over the end and tighten collar to allow access with an extension
- Can remove Inner tie rod without removing the outer tie rod
- No more bulky tool to store
- Inexpensive and effective way to turn these smooth tie rod ends
EWK 4 Pcs Inner Tie Rod Removal Tool Kit for Honda Ford Chrysler GM
- 【 Easy to Use 】 EWK inner tie rod tool makes it easy to remove and re-install inner tie rods without removing the whole rack and pinion. Fits tie rods for rack and pinion steering on most Chrysler, Ford, GM, truck, SUV vehicles. **Note: Before purchase, please refer to your vehicle owner’s manual for the inner tie rod size.
- 【 Wide Application 】 1-3/16” for Ford front-wheel drive (FWD) vehicles of new style tie rods; 1-5/16” for Ford rear-wheel drive (RWD) and most Chrysler vehicles with racks and pinion power steering of new style tie rods; 1-7/16” for GM and Chrysler cars with Saginaw in steering gear.
- 【 Comprehensive Kit 】 Includes an inner tie rod wrench and 3 sizes hex adapters. Constructed from durable chrome steel for long lasting quality. The tie rod end tool works with your 1/2” drive wrench.
- 【 Improve Efficiency 】 Highly recommend by professional mechanics. EWK tie rod end removal tool makes the difficult job a breeze. Complete the hassle job with right tools, Order Yours Now!
- 【 Excellent Support 】 Service and Quality guaranteed! EWK provides you premium quality tools with 12 months limited warranty. If there is any problem or concern with our products, please contact us for assistance.
ABN Inner Tie Rod Tool – 3/8in Low Profile Tool for Inner Tie Rod Removal/Installation
- Practical: Use the ABN Inner Tie Rod Tool 3/8” Inch to remove inner tie rods without having to extract outer tie rods
- Compatible: For all standard tie rods with smooth cylinder ends; Will work on any rod that fits between the 3” top and bottom components with both 9/16” nuts screwed on and tightened
- Easy to Use: Slide tool over end and tighten collar to allow access with a 3/8” drive extension; adapters can be used for larger breaker bars/extensions
- Strong Grip: Tool teeth grip the tie rod securely as you plug in a socket wrench or breaker bar and turn as necessary
- Convenient: Compact/low profile design means no bulky tool to store; Inexpensive and effective way to turn smooth tie rod ends
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.