Nike Mens Air Jordan 1 High OG Defiant Lakers Court Purple/Black Leather Size 12
- 100% Authentic
- Court Purple/Black
Nike Men’s Air Jordan 3 Retro OG White – 12 D(M) US
- The Air Jordan 3 Retro OG “True Blue” makes its return in 2016, this time with a remastered twist. The “Nike Air” logo on the heel cements the shoe’s classic feel. The pristine white premium leather upper matches nicely with True Blue and Fire Red detailing throughout the midsole and tongue.
- Air Jordan 3 Retro OG
- Style Number: 854262 106
- Nickname: Nike Air
- Materials: leather
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG ‘Game Royal’ – 555088 403 – Size 12 US
- Jordan Brand did an experiment to see what would happen when it combined two of the most iconic colorways of the Air Jordan 1. The result is another amazing colorway. The Air Jordan 1 High “Game Royal” brings together the popular “Royal” and “Chicago” versions of the classic sneaker. The color blocking on this Air Jordan 1 is similar to the “Chicago” edition, but the traditional red leather paneling is replaced with royal blue.
- Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
- Style Number: 555088 403
- Nickname: Game Royal
- Material: fabric-and-leather
Jordan Men’s 1 Retro High OG Shadow 2.0″ Black/Lt Smoke Grey-White (555088 035) – 12
- The Air Jordan 1 High “Shadow 2.0” is a May 2021 release that is inspired by an original colorway of Michael Jordan’s first signature shoe
- As one could imagine, the “Shadow 2.0” is indeed influenced by the original “Shadow” makeup of the Air Jordan 1 from 1985
- The updated look draws favorably from the first edition “Shadow,” though there are some distinct differences between the two models
- On the “Shadow 2.0,” black leather appears on the mid-panel and on the perforated toe. The first “Shadow” featured grey leather on the toebox. Moreover, the “Shadow 2.0” dons grey leather on the forefoot and eyestay panel
- The “OG” “Shadow” displayed black leather on those panels. A black “Wings” logo graces the collar and grey “Nike Air” on the tongue tag on the black nylon tongue.” Release date: May 15, 2021
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.