Olympus OM-1 35mm Film Camera
- Manual 35mm SLR
- Compact and Well-made
- Great Camera for Students and Hobbyists
- Chrome and Black
- 50mm f1.8 with Great optics
Olympus Eye Cup for OM-1 OM-2 OM-4 NEW Eyecup
- Rubber eyecup for OM-1, OM-1n, OM-2, OM-2n, OM-3, OM-4 OM4T, OM-4TI, OM-10, OM-PC OM-G Camera
- Eyecup 1 accepts a variety of Olympus Dioptric Correction Lenses
Olympus MF-1 OM Adapter
- Adapter to connect OM lenses to 4/3 mount
- Dimensions : 62mm dia , 0.75 cm
Olympus OM Power Winder 1 for OM-1 & OM-2 Camera
- Winder 1 advances film one frame and cocks shutter after each exposure
OM Digital Solutions M 1 GB xD-Picture Card Flash Memory Card 202169
- A reusable digital media that works with most manufacturers’ xD-compatible devices
- The only xD cards that support the Panorama function found on most Olympus digital cameras
- Meets the memory capacity needs of today, and readily available to fulfill the increased memory capacity needs of tomorrow
- Designed for maximum durability
- An exceptionally compact design–about the size of a postage stamp
Canon AE-1 35mm Film Camera w/ 50mm 1:1.8 Lens
- 35mm SLR (Single-Lens-Reflex) camera with electronically controlled AE (Automatic Exposure) and focal plane shutter.
- Canon FD series interchangeable lenses with full aperture metering and AE coupling. Canon FL series with stopped-down metering.
- Standard lenses for the Canon AE are Canon FD 55mm f/1.2 S.S.C, Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 S.S.C, Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 S.C.
- Canon Breech-Lock mount, Canon FD, FL and R lenses can be used. The viewfinder is fixed eye-level pentaprism with a field of view that is 93.5% vertical and 96% horizontal coverage of the actual picture
- Viewfinder information includes aperture scale with meter needle and stopped-down metering which also serves as a battery charge level check mark.
OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 Mark III Black Camera Body
- Multi-selector (Joystick) for quick selection of the AF area while looking through viewfinder
- Dust proof/Slash proof/Freeze proof magnesium alloy weather sealed construction
- 50MP handheld high resolution shot
- 60 FPS (S-AF), 18 fps (C-AF tracking) continuous shooting with the silent electronic shutter
- 121 point all cross type on chip phase detection plus contrast detection AF
- Starry skies shooting mode
- Dual SD card slots
- IPX1 weather resistant rated
OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 Mark II (Silver) (Body Only)
- Powerful 5 axis voice coil motor image stabilization system greatly reduces blur resulting from camera shake
- Operating temperature: 32 104°F/0 40°C. 16MP Live MOS sensor with 40MP high resolution shot mode
- 10 frames per second high speed sequential shooting
- Full HD 1080: 60p, 30p, 25p, 24p video capabilities with focus peaking
- Large 235 million dot electronic viewfinder
- Built in Wi Fi, Focus mode: Continuous servo AF (C), Manual focus (M), Single servo AF (S), Autofocus points 81
Olympus OM-2 35mm Film Camera
- 35mm Film SLR Manual Focus Camera
- Manual and Aperture Priority
- Compatible with all Olympus OM-Mount lenses
- Great Camera for Students and Hobbyist
- Comes with an Olympus 50mm f/1.8 prime lens
OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 75 to 300mm II F4.8-6.7 Zoom Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
- Notes on shooting: Edges of pictures may be cut off if more than one filter is used or if a thick filter is used. When using a flash, flash light may be blocked by lens body, lens hood, etc.
- Excellent imaging performance. Super-telephoto shooting in a compact, lightweight, affordable lens.
- MSC mechanism for fast, quiet auto focusing
- Closest focusing distance: 0.9 meter (at 75 millimeter of focal length) / 1.5m (except 75 millimeter of focal length)
- Maximum image magnification 0.18x (35 millimeter equivalent maximum image magnification 0.36x)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.