OTC 7249 Ball Joint, U-Joint, and Brake Anchor Pin Service Kit with Storage Case
- OTC’s Ball Joint, U-Joint, and Brake Anchor Pin Service Kit removes and installs press-fit parts such as ball joints, universal joints, and truck brake anchor pins
- Clamp frame features heavy duty materials and construction to prevent distortion in severe use cases
- Contains 3 receiver tubes – 2-3/4 inch ID x 3 inch OD, 2-1/4 inch ID x 2-1/2 inch OD, and 1-3/4 inch ID x 2 inch OD
- Includes 1 each; installing cup, receiving cup, and installing adapter
- Sturdy blow molded hard case keeps contents protected and secure when not in use
OTC 7248 C-Frame Press for U-Joints, Brake Anchor Pins, Wheel Studs, and Ball Joints
- OTC’s C-Frame Press removes and installs automotive universal joints with needle bearings including GM plastic pin CV U-joints
- Can also service u-joints found on Dana 60 4WD front drive axles with the addition of an OTC No. 6935 adapter
- Handy tool also removes heavy duty truck brake anchor pins, press in wheel studs, and ball joints on most cars and light trucks with press-fit type ball joints
- Removes and installs ball joints without the need to remove the control arm from the vehicle, saving time and money
- High-grade materials ensure quality performance over the lifetime of the tool
Heavy Duty Ball Joint Press & U Joint Removal Tool Kit with 4×4 Adapters, for Most 2WD and 4WD Cars and Light Trucks
- ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR BALL JOINT SERVICE – Use the ORION MOTOR TECH Ball Joint Press Set Ball Joint Tool / Bushing Removal Tool with 4WD Adapter to effortlessly remove press fit parts including ball joints, U-joints, brake anchor pins, and more on most 2-wheel drive (2WD) and 4-wheel drive (4WD) vehicles without removing the control arm from the vehicle.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE QUALITY AND DURABILITY – Off road weekend warriors, novices, and professional mechanics trust the ORION kit because ORION MOTOR TECH sources the highest quality components from around the world. Constructed from heavy-duty forged steel with black-oxide finish on adapters for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF VEHICLES – Fit most American domestic and imported 2-wheel drive (2WD) and 4-wheel drive (4WD) cars and light pickup trucks that have press-fit type ball joints, include 4-wheel drive (4WD) adapter that allows service for 1967 thru current 1/2 and 3/4 ton 4WD vehicles having the Dana 30 or 44 front axle (found on Ford, GM, Dodge, IHC and Jeep vehicles).
- CONVENIENTLY ORGANIZED IN CUSTOM MOLDED CASE – Ball joint press / bushing/ removal tool kit is enclosed inside a heavy-duty 11” x 3” x 15” inch (27.9cm x 7.6cm x 38.1cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy storage, safe storage, and quick organization. Package include: 3x Receiving Tube, 1x Removal Adapter, 1x Installation Adapter, 1x Screw, 1x Install Cup Adapter, 1x Forcing-screw Press, 1x Receiving Cup, 1x Installing Cup.
- ORION MOTOR TECH – We pursue outstanding quality and professional technical support. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, please feel free to let us know.
OTC (7704) 4WD Ball Joint Service Kit – 3 Piece
- Kit is used with ball joint service set numbers 6530, 7248, and 7249
- To remove and install upper and lower ball joints
- Works on 1967 to 1992 1/2 and 3/4-ton 4WD vehicles fitted with Dana 44 front axles found on Ford Dodge GM International and Jeep vehicles
Astro Pneumatic Tool 7865 Ball Joint Service Tool with 4-wheel Drive Adapters
- Heavy duty forged steel tool and set is excellent for removal/installation of press-fit parts such as ball joints, universal joint and truck brake anchor pins
- Will remove rusted and corroded parts
- Set contains C-frame press, 3 receiver tubes sizes: 2-3/4”x3″”, 2-1/4”x 2-1/2” & 1-3/4”x2”, installation and removing adapters
- Set also includes 4-wheel drive ball joint service kit that allows service for 1967 thru current 1/2 and 3/4 ton 4WD vehicles having the Dana 30 or 44 front axle (found on Ford, GM, Dodge, IHC and Jeep vehicles)
- Blow molded case for easy storage and transport
Amazon Basic Care Sleep Aid Tablets, Doxylamine Succinate Tablets, 25 mg, Nighttime Sleep Aid to Help You Fall Asleep, White, 96 Count
- THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT in Amazon Basic Care Sleep Aid Tablets is doxylamine succinate 25 mg, a nighttime sleep aid which compares to the active ingredient in Unisom SleepTabs
- FOCUS ON SLEEP: With a single one-tablet dose, Amazon Basic Care Sleep Aid Tablets with doxylamine succinate 25 mg as the active ingredient help reduce difficulty in falling asleep. This nighttime sleep aid contains no pain reliever and is gluten free
- TESTED & EFFECTIVE: Clinically tested and proven effective, doxylamine succinate 25 mg sleep aid tablets are for adults and children ages 12 years and older
- NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID: With just one tablet per dose, Amazon Basic Care Sleep Aid Tablets, Doxylamine Succinate Tablets 25 mg help to reduce difficulty in falling asleep. Use as a nighttime sleep aid
- FALL ASLEEP: Sleep is important. One tablet per dose helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep. Gluten free
OTC Ball Joint Intermediate Service Kit (6530)
- This 20+ adapter kit covers many Truck/Van/SUV applications and some car applications.
- With the majority of Cars and Truck/Van/SUV applications having press-in ball joints and universal joints, this kit is designed to service many of those applications.
- This kit is a combination of 7249, 7918, and 7996 kits, and includes 20+ adapters, C-Frame, Ball Joint Application Guide, and carrying case.
GoodSense Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets 20 mg, Stomach Acid Reducer for Frequent Heartburn Treatment, 42 Count
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: The active ingredient in these delayed release tablets is omeprazole 20 mg, which works as an acid reducer to treat frequent heartburn. Compare to Prilosec OTC
- TREATS FREQUENT HEARTBURN: GoodSense Omeprazole delayed release tablets 20 mg treat frequent heartburn that occurs 2 or more times a week
- ACID REDUCER: GoodSense Omeprazole delayed release tablets 20 mg is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) that deactivates pumps in the stomach lining to inhibit acid production at the source.
- 14-DAY COURSE OF HEARTBURN TREATMENT: Taken once every 24 hours for 14 days, GoodSense Omeprazole delayed release tablets 20 mg is not intended for immediate relief of heartburn and may take 1 to 4 days for full effect.
- HEARTBURN TIPS: Do not eat late at night or just before bedtime. Certain foods or drinks are more likely to cause heartburn, such as rich, spicy, fatty and fried foods, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol and even some fruits and vegetables.
Astro Pneumatic Tool 7897 Ball Joint Service Tool and Master Adapter Set
- Removes and replaces press-fit upper and lower ball joints
- Forged C-frame press alone can be used to remove and replace universal joints
- Set includes all the receiver tubes and removing/installing adapters needed to work on press-fit upper and lower ball joints on most GM, Ford, and Dodge 2 and 4 wheel drive pickups, vans and sport utility vehicles
- Blow molded case keeps the tools organized and easy to transport
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.