American Beauties Native Plants Asimina triloba Paw (Pawpaw) Tree, 3-Size Container, Brownish Purple Flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 5-8 – mature size: 20-25ft H x 20-25ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #3 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Huge Green leaves cover this plant and serve as the backdrop for large purplish-brown flowers that bloom may and attract a host of Native butterflies and pollinators. Large fruit matures in late summer and is edible for humans and many native birds
- Easy to grow, this tree takes on an almost tropical look with its large foliage. Outstanding as a unique specimen, a great addition to the Edible garden and a throwback to Colonial times when this tree and fruit were prized
- Native songbirds love the fruit of this plant as well as the outstanding cover and nesting possibilities it offers.
Lịve Starter Pawpaw – Paw Paw Trẹẹ Seedling Asimina Triloba – Bare Rọot – 2 Years Old 6″-12″+ Inches Tall
- Lịve Starter Pawpaw – Paw Paw Trẹẹ Seedling Asimina Triloba – Bare Rọot
- The Paw Paw is the largest edible native fruit in America! A deciduous, pyramid shaped tree with dense, dangling foliage giving the Paw Paw an interesting tropical appearance. The tree grows 12-25 feet tall, and the dark green leaves grow up to 12 inches in length. Maroon, upside down flowers up to 2 inches across in spring.
- The large, oblong, light green fruit is produced in clusters from the blooms, and has a high amount of protein, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants. The inside has a creamy, custardy texture, varying in color from creamy-white to yellow-orange. Its taste is described as a cross between a mango and a banana. Harvest time mid August to mid October. Should produce fruit in 5 to 6 years.
- Grows best in full sun once established but will tolerate shade (though will fruit less). Plant at least two trees for fruit production to ensure cross-pollination. Zones 5-8. This is a 2 year old starter tree seedling that is 10+ inches tall (roots additional), coming to you BARE ROOT. It is still dormant from the winter so it will not have any leaves.
- It has a developed root system, and will take off with new growth in the spring! The seedlings shown in the last 2 pictures are representative samples of what you will receive – each plant is unique and will vary in size and shape. We are committed to your growing success! Ships with water gel surrounding the roots to keep roots moist during transport.
Paw Paw Tree, 1 Potted Plant, 1 Gallon, Healthy Plants, Strong Roots, Fruit Bearing Tree, Poor Man’s Banana, Asimina triloba
- Plant your own….Way down under in the paw paw patch! Picking up paw-paws; put ’em in a basket. When you talk about a Paw Paw tree this familiar tune pops into your head and you began to sing! This fruit tree is a native to North America. The botanical name is Asimina triloba. The word Triloba describes the maroon flower which has three petals. You can find the fruits clustered among the leaves and branches. Some of the common names for the pawpaw are custard apple and Michigan/Indiana banana.
- The outer skin of a pawpaw is not very attractive. The skin can be green or greenish to brown and almost black. The pulp that surrounds the seed is rich and nutritious. It is high in unsaturated fats, proteins, and carbohydrates and high in amino acids. The fruits can weigh as much as 2 pounds each.
- The pawpaw trees don’t take up a lot of space. This tree is considered a small tree reaching 15 to 20 feet. The tree is virtually pest-free although they are host plants for the Zebra swallow-tail butterfly.
Paw paw Tree Seeds for Planting | 6 Seeds | Edible Fruit Tree, Made in USA. Ships from Iowa. Fun and Easy to Grow Your Own Food, Exotic Tree Seeds
- 6 Seeds of the Pawpaw Tree. Made in USA. Ships from our farm in Iowa
- Tasty Edible Fruit. Native Banana Tree. Great for Bonsai
- These seeds benefit from Stratification, or at least Scarification
- Buy with confidence from CZ Grain. You get authentic Pawpaw seeds shipped from Iowa. Satisfaction Guaranteed.All Natural Soil Like CZ Grain Soil, or Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil is very good soil!
Go Pet Club 72″ Cat Tree Condo Furniture – Paw Print
- COMFORT AND ENTERTAINMENT FOR YOUR CAT: Your cat need a space of their own to rest and play. They can take a nap or play around as much as they want; this cat tree lets your cat be more active. The Go Pet Club cat tree is durable enough for endless amount of playtime for your cat.
- FUN PLAYHOUSE: The quiet and roomy condo allows for your cat to nap without any disruptions; perches with raised edge allow more safety and support for your cat.
- 15 Levels | OVERALL SIZE: 33″ W x 22″ L x 72″ H
- OTHER DIMENSIONS: Base Board Size: 23″ W x 21″ L, Size of Top Condo: 12″ W x 12″ L x 9.5″ H, Size of Bottom Condo: 18″ W x 12.5″ L x 11.5″ H and Top 3 Perches: 13.5″ W x 13.5″ L x 2.5″ H
- SISAL-POSTS AND TOY MICE: sisal-covered posts add more fun for playtime. Reinforced posts wrapped with natural sisal rope keeps your cat from scratching your furniture and allows your cat to have a fun way to exercise. The toy mice are bound to keep your feline friend busy and give them a unique way to play, so your cat never runs out of things to do.
- MATERIALS: Compressed wood, faux fur, sisal rope
- For medium to large size cat
- Assembly instruction and tools included
ceiba tree Paw Prints Floor Decals Stickers Classroom Line Up Floor Decal for School Classroom Decoration
- What You Get – 28 paws in total. Each paw print is 4 1/3″X 4 2/3″, each sheet is 9” X 10”. 7 sheets per parcel.
- Classroom Management – A great classroom management tool, keep things orderly and create areas for each activity; whether that’s where to line up, or where to place things, these cute floor stickers will aid you! Some shapes imprinted with “line leader,” and “tail end.”
- Our Advantages – Highly visible. Stay in place when wet, so it is safe to clean floors. Strongly adhere to concrete, tile, and linoleum floors. Look professional.
- See What Our Customers Have to Say – “I’m a teacher, and I placed these paw print decals on the floor to create a line for students to stand on. And I did a lot of cute DIY stuff to decorate the classroom. Super cute! My kids love them. They made the old desks a new life.”
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.