Tripp Lite Metered PDU with ATS, 15A, 8 Outlets (5-15R), 120V, 2 5-15P, 100-127V Input, 2 12 ft. Cords, 1U Rack-Mount Power, TAA, 2 Year Limited Warranty (PDUMH15AT)
- 1U rackmount PDU with display to indicate total PDU power consumption in amps
- Optional ATS (Auto Transfer Switch) function enables setup for hot-swappable UPS maintenance bypass, dual UPS protection or dual AC input redundancy for critical single-corded network hardware
- 15A 120V capacity with 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets and 2 NEMA 5-15P input connections
- Switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs in 2-7 milliseconds
- Optional SNMP network interface supports individual outlet control and remote monitoring of PDU loading and site electrical conditions
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Tripp Lite PDUMH15AT Metered PDU with Automatic Transfer Switching – Power distribution unit ( rack-mountable ) – AC 120 V – 1800 VA – 8 output connector(s) – 1U
- MPN: PDUMH15AT
Web Power Switch Pro Model
- Rugged, reliable power control over the web. Industrial quality, 15A
- Secure web server with SSL, SSH, HTTPS, SNMP, REST API, MODBUS
- Amazon Echo/Alexis compatible
- Simple web UI, or write your own script or program
- AutoPing feature to reliably reboot routers or APs
Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240, 240Wh Backup Lithium Battery, 110V/200W Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, Solar Generator (Solar Panel Not Included) for Outdoors Camping Travel Hunting Emergency
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: The Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station has been featured as the “Best Portable Power Station for use in the outdoors” by Digital Trends. A classic choice for your pick.
- EASY TO CARRY: This entry-level portable power station is equipped with a 240Wh lithium-ion battery pack, weighing only at 6.6 pounds. The solid handle makes it easy to carry around for outdoor adventures such as Tent Camping, Road Trip, Backyard Camping, etc.
- VERSATILE POWER SOURCE: 1* Pure Sine Wave AC outlet (110V 200W 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports (5V, 2.4A), and 1* 12V DC car port to charge your road trip essentials such as smartphones, laptops, cameras, fans, lights and so on. Pass-through charging is supported.
- GREEN POWER SUPPLY: The power station can be recharged by the Jackery SolarSaga 60 solar panel. Its built-in MPPT controller enables the solar panel to operate at its max power point for the power station to be recharged at its highest efficiency. TWO alternative ways to recharge: through the wall outlet or the car outlet.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1* Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station, 1*AC adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1* user guide.
CyberPower PDU15M10AT Metered ATS PDU, 100-120V/15A, 10 Outlets, 1U Rackmount,Black
- The CyberPower PDU15M10AT, is a 10 outlet (rear), 1U rackmount metered automatic transfer switch (ATS) power distribution unit (PDU) that provides 100 120V 15A output; (2) 10 FT Input cords with NEMA 5 15P plugs
- Automatic Transfer Switch Dual power cord inputs provide redundancy to all connected equipment; If the primary power source fails, the PDU will automatically switch to the secondary power source to ensure continuous operation
- LCD Screen: Displays immediate, detailed information on PDU conditions, including: amperage, voltage, KW, and hardware/firmware versions
- SNMP/HTTP Card Slot Accepts an RMCARD205 (sold separately), providing remote monitoring, reporting, and event notifications, via Email, SMS Text, or SNMP Trap
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY Covers the PDU for three years and connected equipment for as long as you own the product
Tripp Lite 5.8kW Single-Phase Switched PDU with LX Platform Interface, 208/240V Outlets (8 C13 & 6 C19), L6-30P input, 15ft Cord, 2U Rack-Mount, TAA (PDUMH30HV19NET),Black
- 5.8kW 208/240V Switched 30A PDU, 2U rackmount, Reversible housing
- LX Platform network interface enables remote control and monitoring
- Reports voltage, frequency and load level; Front-panel digital current meter
- 14 Switched outlets (8 C13, 6 C19) and 15ft./4.5m NEMA L6-30P input cord
- 2-year limited warranty
Tripp Lite Basic PDU, 14 Outlets (12 C13, 2 C19), 208/240V, NEMA L6-20P Input, 3.3/3.8kW, 15 ft. Cord, 1U Rack-Mount Single-Phase PDU (PDUH20HVL6), Black
- BASIC PDU: 3.3/3.8kW single phase 208/240V basic power distribution unit is a versatile no-frills unit for data centers, server rooms and network wiring closets.
- 14 OUTLETS: 1U horizontal rackmount PDU features 14 outlets – 4 front-facing C13, 8 rear-mounted C13, and 2 rear-mounted C19. Locking NEMA L6-20P input plug with long 15 foot cord.
- RUGGED BUILD: Built with all-metal reversible housing to face the front or back of the rack; and switchless design to prevent accidental shutoff and safeguards against downtime from human error.
- VERSATILE INSTALLATION: The PDUH20HVL6 comes with detachable flanges, pre-punched access holes and adjustable depth channels for dozens of mounting schemes. 1U horizontal installation, or 0U vertical installation in the cable management area of many rack enclosures
- Included components: PDUH20HVL6 3.3/3.8kW Single-Phase 208/240V Basic PDU; Mounting hardware; Owner’s manual
Tripp Lite PDU Switched 1.4kW 16 5-15R 120V 15A LX Platform Interface 5-15P Vertical 0URM Rack-Mount TAA (PDUMV15NETLX)
- 1.4kW 120V switched PDU with single-phase input
- Recommended for network applications requiring individual outlet control, load shedding and remote monitoring of critical network components
- NEMA 5-15P Plug with 10 ft. Cord connects to compatible AC power source
- Firmware upgrades support future product Enhancements
- 2-year limited warranty
Tripp Lite Basic PDU, 14 Outlets (12 C13, 2 C19), 100-240V, C20 with L6-20P Adapter, 1.6-3.8kW, 12 ft. Cord, 1U Rack-Mount Single-Phase PDU (PDUH20DV),Black
- BASIC PDU: 20A single phase 100-240V basic power distribution unit is a versatile no-frills unit for data centers, server rooms and network wiring closets, perfectly suited for high-density IT environments.
- 14 OUTLETS: 1U horizontal rackmount PDU features 14 outlets – 4 front-facing C13, 8 rear-mounted C13, and 2 rear-mounted C19. C20 input plug with detachable 12-foot cord, and NEMA L6-20P adapter is included for 208/240V power environments.
- RUGGED BUILD: Built with a reversible all-metal case, and high-quality outlets & plugs are designed to provide many years of reliable service under the most taxing environments. Switchless design to prevent accidental shutoff and safeguards against downtime from human error.
- WORLDWIDE COMPATIBILITY: The PDUH20DV accepts 20A input power over a range of 100-240V, making it compatible with worldwide applications. Ships with detachable C19 to C20 power cord and a C19 to L6-20P plug adapter. Also includes mounting flanges to support 2- and 4-post rack installations as well as wall-mount, workbench, under-counter and similar installations.
Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black, Premium Dual-Tower CPU Cooler with NF-A15 PWM 140mm Fan (Black)
- Proven premium heatsink (more than 150 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites), now available in an all-black design that goes great with many colour schemes and RGB LEDs
- Asymmetrical, single-fan design for dual-tower performance with high compatibility: 160mm height fits most tower cases, 65mm RAM clearance, does not block the PCIe slot on most ATX & Micro-ATX boards
- Renowned, award-winning NF-A15 140mm fan with Low-Noise Adaptor and PWM for automatic speed control: full cooling performance under load, whisper quiet at idle!
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 10980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.